Law schools would be subject to random audits of their graduate employment data under a draft proposal presented Friday to the governing council of the ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
- Criticized by Alito, federal judge sees a lack of 'understanding or interest' in bias issues 3 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Amish girl diagnosed with cancer is responding well to alternative treatment, legal group says 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
- SCOTUS to review standard for software patents 6 hours, 24 minutes ago
- More BigLaw firms announce bonuses that follow Cravath scale 7 hours, 20 minutes ago
- One law school's credit rating drops to junk-bond status 8 hours, 7 minutes ago
- Legal industry loses jobs for second month in a row 8 hours, 56 minutes ago
- Unwitting lawyer is suspended for arranging client loans to secure Nigerian inheritance 9 hours, 10 minutes ago
- On eighth try, defendant gets a lawyer he likes--the wrestler 'Apocalypto' 9 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Judy Clarke has a knack for keeping her notorious clients off death row
- BigLaw partner charged in sexual assault case
- Facing loss of health coverage, 2 lawyers turn to 'Problem Solver' for help proving their marriage
- Dismissed law student practiced law, is fined $1K by state supreme court
What's the biggest mistake a boss, co-worker or underling has made that you've had to fix?
Judy Clarke has a knack for keeping her notorious clients off death row.
What's happening in this legal-themed cartoon caption?
Caption entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. CT Sunday, Dec. 15.
We've selected our 100 favorite law blogs of 2013.
Now it's your turn to vote for the best in each category. Voting closes on Dec. 20.
What does it take to run a contest to find Bigfoot?